E-Course Currently CLOSED
Sign up for the waitlist and notified first, when doors RE-OPEN.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
It is unique and addresses issues of the heart. It validated how I felt. Kailey sees the unity between heart, body and spirit – that Jesus came to heal the WHOLE self. Emotions aren’t bad or things to feel guilty for. – L
I’ve never read anything quite like it as it gives practical ways of doing life WITH Jesus and of helping your heart FEEL his love. I think I know God loves me but this course nudged me closer to letting myself feel His love. – L
So much resonated in deep, dark places within me. I felt both seen and heard; encouragement I read again and again. -K
I became stronger and more self-aware.– J
THIS E-COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Meet the real Jesus through Spirit Led encounters using reflection, contemplative prayer and meditation
- Throw off self-condemnation, masks of perfection, and striving to prove your worth
- Look boldly in the face of your fears, addictions and strongholds, taking them to Jesus for healing
- Discover intimacy and joy in knowing Jesus personally and being known by him; in relationship rather than religion.
- Start living free- in honesty and authenticity- with yourself, others and with Jesus
THIS E-COURSE INCLUDES:
- 12 lessons (+ bonus material) delivered straight to your inbox
- Challenge + Reflection questions at the end of each lesson
- Facebook Accountability Group with access to Kailey (as well as others) for encouragement, advice and questions
WHY OTHERS DID IT
To find my identity in Jesus and tear down the barriers to intimate friendship with Him. – K
To seek further healing from my brokenness and disordered eating. To step off the cliff in trust and surrender. – K
To learn more about how to connect with Jesus in a deeper way. – J
Kailey Veenstra is a writer, speaker and emerging author (“Bleeding Hearts: A journey to wholeness in the wake of a sexualized world” Releasing Winter 2018). She is a mother and wife who believes stubbornly in the freedom, healing and wholeness of Christ’s collective bride.
She prays fervently to see a generation of women made entirely new in Jesus, because personally, He has been her greatest love affair. While deeply joyful, she readily embraces deep sorrow, believing we cannot have one without the other.