You’ve heard it before, but I’ll say it again…
- what a difference a day can make
- if I look back to a year ago, I would never have thought I’d be here
- If you would have told me this, a year ago, I would not have believed you!
Truth: the common thread through all these sayings.
If I look at my own life or even the lives of my friends, the changes, growth and happiness that have transpired is one years time, is absolutely incredible.
One year ago…
- I was working a job a felt trapped in, too afraid to reach for my dreams…yet again and “fail.”
- I began to pray consistently, about everything… no matter how Big or Small
- I decided to lean on God alone, to guide me through the transitions and show me my path
- I took things day at a time and found happiness in each and every day, whether it was a small success in business, a great day with friends or a peaceful walk with my boys.
And Today, I can honestly say….
- I have never been happier and wake up every day smiling
- I have never been more content
- I no longer obsess about the future or where I want to be
- My anxiety and OCD, have lessened their stronghold on me
- My friendships, faith and marriage have strengthen and deepened to levels I never thought possible
- My priorities align themselves and reveal when things are out of whack
- I truly believe, 1 day, 1 talk, 1 pray or 1 meal can change my attitude and outlook
- I saw clearly, for the first time, why things fell the way they had and learnt more from my “failures” than ever
- God revealed His awesomeness, once I gave up control and let him!
Sometimes, the tiniest seeds harvest the greatest successes.
So, today, I dare YOU….
Plant a seed today.
Plant what matters to you.
Do not let fear, doubt or anxiety stop you.
Just do it, nurture it and watch it grow.